Pure Soulist-Networkism is a close brother to Soulism. It is an off-compass hyper-libertarian, hyper-leftist ideology. It believes in the dismantling of all capital, state, and the destruction of all spooks, and the abolition of society itself, and all unjust-social forms, that includes hierarchy. It has a more scientific bent to Soulism, as it believes we can free ourselves from the restrictions of the laws of nature through extreme and excessive technological advancement so that we become omnipotent, to reach the complete and purest autonomy for all. It also advocates for hive-mind individualism, and the forming of a massive alliance of egos, a large network of egos all connected together in various ways to best serve their own self-interests, as well as the interests of others, in a form of empathetic unification. It is communalist and thinks property and greed are freaking spooks.
Pure Soulist-Networkism is unsure if it is actually an off-off compass ideology that exists in the transcended compass.
Pure Soulist-Networkism can be seen to be forming hive-minds and inventing crazy physics defying inventions in his laboratory. It can also be seen being a wholesome political ideology, using its science to improve people's lives.
- Ego-Communism - This is greatly what I have in mind. However, I must suggest for him to pay attention to how the laws of nature bind us down, rather than just the spooks.
- Soulism - Abolishing the laws of physics is definitely my plan, I just don't quite see how this can be achieved through spiritual enlightment.
- Anarcho-Communism - I love abolishing unjust hierarchies. I do feel we could do with a little more sharing. Property is a spook, after all.
- Eco-Anarchism - Not only must we liberate ourselves, but every single living creature in the entirety of existence. This is why I am happy for their concern for creatures beyond humans.
- Libertarian Socialism - I vastly appreciate their promotion of democracy, freedom, and working class power. But they aren't going far enough to make the real change that we must have for the good of all.
- Communalism - I am empathetic toward your position of sharing and caring for each other. I only wish to teach you that the state simply cannot work for the betterment of society. An oppressive regime is not any more good because you agree with it.
- Egoism - I fear you cannot concentrate solely on your own ego. Like it or not, other people exist and have egos like you.
- Social Democracy - They... are well meaning, but they are so wrapped up in a system that will disappoint their desire to fulfill ideals like fairness and justice for all. Capitalism will never give that.
- Liberalism - You give lip service to your love of freedom, yet you don't even bat an eye when some greedy corporation starts monopolizing your so-called free market and destroys workers' rights.
- Marxism-Leninism - You plan to defeat a class-based society by replacing it with another class-based society, that somehow will become True Communism after the transitionary phase as if it's inevitable. That's the kind of logic the free-marketers use.
Dangerous, Profiled on Watchlist:
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Hold on. Your entire plan is to give the corporations all the power to exploit the working class and make as much profit as possible, and the only protection is the NAP? You are naive to the highest degree.
- Conservatism - Yes, because removing workers' rights and power under the fantasy guise of 'family values, trickle-down economics, we must have strong military' is going to make things better.
- Fascism - This is a vicious, violent ideology, hellbent on genocide, tribalism, division, and dictatorship, so what more must I say? I stand against him!
Extraordinarily Dangerous, Must Be Stopped Even At Great Cost:
- Avaritionism - Even worse than Anarcho-capitalism, he doesn't care about anything except his wallet and murdering the scumbags that don't work for his grandiose monopoly.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - A danger to all individuals. He plans to erase the soul altogether so that the empty vessel merely becomes an semblance of himself.
- IngSoc - So totalitarian they make China look like an anarchist utopia.
- Kraterocracy - Fascism taken so far as to weave into the very fabric of society. Then taken a step further.
- Social Darwinism - Murder, dogmatism, eugenics, ethnic cleansing. This is a mentally unstable psychopath!